Rethink the way you engage with authors
- Are you under pressure to deliver engaging content as part of your digital transformation?
- Are you doing all you can to add value to the content experience for your authors?
- Are you making the most of your multichannel communication strategy?
Join our upcoming fireside chat on How to combat digital fatigue with Sabine Louët, Founder & CEO of SciencePOD.
This event focuses on the creation of the right digital content in multiple formats and languages to support a ‘digital-first’ approach and combat digital fatigue.
What is digital fatigue?Digital fatigue is the modern day problem ailing the science publishing world. Audiences no longer have the attention span to engage with longwinded content. Science content must be made into bite-sized pieces in order to successfully compile audiences.
Based on our insights into scholarly publishing best-practices and authors’ needs, we will share the keys to:
- Increasing your brand awareness
- Developing author services
- Increasing usage and submissions levels
- Identifying the right formats to engage with authors in your multichannel communication efforts
- Discovering how to stand out from the crowd in an Open Access environment
This is a free event.
Click the ‘Register’ button below to find out when and where.